An application consists of:
- An application fee ($25 for US citizens, $30 for others);
- An application for graduate admission[Online];
- Three letters of recommendation[Form];
- Proof of immunization[Form];
- Financial statement for international applicants[Form];
- Official copies of GRE scores;
- For non-native English speaking applicants, official TOEFL scores;
- Two official transcripts from all universities attended.
General information and forms for application to Graduate School can be found on their website.
Note that all these elements of the application are required by the Graduate School. Only the Dean of the Graduate School can allow modifications or exceptions. All application materials must be submitted to the Graduate School. They must be received by 1 April for the summer session, 1 May for the fall semester, and 15 November for the spring semester. Due to the number of applications that must be processed, applications or inquiries by electronic mail cannot be accepted.
All applications and supporting materials must be submitted to the online application website and mailed to UL Lafayette Graduate School, P.O. Box 44610, Lafayette, LA 70504-4610 (or Room 332 Martin Hall, 104 University Circle, Lafayette, LA 70504).