CMIX School Policies
On March 8, 2017, the tenured and tenure-track faculty in the School of Computing and Informatics (CMIX) at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette had a vote and approved the following tenure and promotion guidelines.
- Timeline for Tenure and Promotion Applications in CMIX
- Tenure and Promotion Guidelines for All CMIX Faculty
- Guidelines for Tenure & Promotion to Associate Professor in CACS (the Research Arm of CMIX)
- Guidelines for Promotion to Full Professor in CACS
- CMIX Graduate Faculty Categorization
- CMIX Adjunct Faculty Appointment Guidelines
- Guidelines for CMIX Mid-term Tenure & Promotion Evaluation
These guidelines have also been approved by the Dean of the College of Sciences.